Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Dream Come True

Back in the Saddle Again...

I had the fantastic opportunity to go horseback riding today.  First time in the saddle in 6 years or so.  Let's just say I have missed it with a passion since Grandpa Nichols passed away and The Ranch got sold.


I have never ridden bareback and I didn't today, we just remembered the camera after we had already put all the tack away and brushed the horses down.  This one is Trophy, sturdy and kind, who the owner rode.  I rode Adonis, small and stubborn but sweet, and Garret (my friend with the horse connection) rode Fireglow, the funny skittish one.


I kind of can't wait to do it again sometime, so anyone who has a connection I could mooch of of, PLEASE let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment