Cutest Blog on the Block

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Nothing Better Than Family - Day 2

After breakfast we were gathered at the pavilion and played some games.

There were 3 dogs on the premises that were all very friendly and the kids had a blast playing fetch and petting them.

We spent most of the morning on or in the water.
I suppose the flooding does have a few good points to it, we had extra waterways to explore. 


 Riding to the lake and back to the cabins.


 Dean came up with these great swords and shields for fights.


 I attacked him with a squirt gun...

 And he attacked me with a splash.
 Let's just say I got soaked, but then again, so did he when I was done.

 Grandpa decided to show the kids what it would feel like if they were in a storm on the water. 
No one fell in but there was a little worry they would.

Our family can never get enough of card games.
Who's winning?



We spent the afternoon in a more relaxed way after our exciting morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment