Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Sisters...sisters...There were never such devoted sisters.

So I know it has been a while since our trip but I do want to finally share all the fun we had visiting my sister and Ryan's brothers the week before Easter. 

We left in the wee hours of the morning.
 Our arrival was highly anticipated.
If you look at the calendar carefully you will see a heart on the day we arrived and a broken heart on the day we were going to leave. 
 The next day the girls took us around the property and part of the neighborhood on a lovely Sunday walk. 


We were accompanied by a stuffed animal for each girl. 

These sisters quickly discovered how much fun Uncle Ryan can be. 
 They began calling him Uncle Rhino pretty quickly. 
 Their mom and I had to just accept that he was the favorite playmate. 

Although one morning I did have the fun to realize that this little cutie an I were sort of a matching set. I actually bought these pj's when this sweet girl was still a baby. 

Every time the women in my family get together we have to have music time.
I find few things as special and enjoyable as singing songs with my siblings. 

And then Croquette...
 The mallets were a little large for either girl. 

For the man...we went to Cabellas. 
The token moose - for Rachel.

What a cute family of ladies. 

The girls took us black light miniature golfing and I got a little dizzy by the end but the girls loved every second. 
 The big craft project...
We spent almost an entire day on this project and everyone got to participate. 
Salt dough eggs that we painted to hang as ornaments on an Easter Tree. 
 We even got Ryan to paint a couple and I am continually impressed by the girls artistic skills.
Each girl painted a self portrait; can you find them?

Sadly enough the day came we had to leave as we said goodbye to the girls.
Uncle Ryan got 2 hugs from each girl. 
But I promise I wasn't jealous at all of how much they love their uncle. 
Because I love him too.

No comments:

Post a Comment