Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Spring has Arrived!

The Sun has finally shown its face and given us a little warmth to enjoy the outdoors. To commemorate this my roommate and a few of the guys in my ward went the park to read and nap in the sun and green grass.

While we were there we saw people flying a kite in the lovely breeze.

As you can see I mostly read. A Cathy Marie Hake book recommended to me by my sister and might I say I really do enjoy CMH as an author.

Here is our group reading and napping. Great thanks to Mom for the amazing jean quilt and the fleece that go outside for things like this.

Jackie reading in her oh so cool sun glasses.
(She is reading The Undaunted, one of the most dauntingly thick books I have ever seen.)

Michael napping and synchronized leg moving with his roommate on the other blanket.

All in all it was a fantastic day and may become a weekly tradition during the fine weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment