Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, October 24, 2011

Pictures with Cosmo

This weekend we had one of those wonderful and beautiful days...Saturday could not have been more beautiful. The weather was good too. Yep I am talking about the BYU vs. Idaho St. football game. The only thing that could have made it a little shinier is if they hadn't scored that field goal. I mean 56 to 3 is respectable and fun, but it would have been the perfect topping to have it be a full shut-out game. (When it comes to football, I am unrelenting. It has something to do with being brought up in the South.)

It was at this game that I was reminded of those
Quintessential College Moments.
I got the chance to take my picture with Cosmo the Cougar, that sexy feline! I was directly behind the south end zone on the second row. He stands right in front of us for at least half the game doing is awesome dance moves and flips and shooting shirts into the crowd out of his amazing canon. It made me smile to see his kindness to children from 2 to 27. My group could not have been any less excited that the 4 year old near us that got a high five to get a picture with Cosmo.



Now I would ask anyone out there...What are other Quintessential College Moments? Share with me your experiences and help me make sure that I don't miss out on anything before I leave in April.

Thanks for letting me share my fun and inspiring me with your own fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment