Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

How Crazy Life Can Be

Now I know I haven't posted in a while, but let me explain, no there is too much, let me sum up...

First I spent a few weeks living with Sharon, Alan, Ethan, and Jared.  Job hunting, apartment hunting, and an exhausting amount of fun with the boys.
Please note the water being thrown at me from the rubber boot. 

I am trapped by the hoola-hoop. 

They both wanted a ride at the same time.  Luckily they don't weigh as much in the water.



How hard is it to keep two children on your lap while you read to them a story?

Then I got a phone call from Rachel asking me to get myself to Oklahoma to help her with her girls while her husband had a lot of work stuff out of town...so off I went for a few months.

I started substitute teaching, helped out with my nieces.  I have to say that I may not have been "busy" in the traditional going out and working or taking classes and studying for tests and such, but I don't know if I have ever been busier in my entire life.  Seeing motherhood first hand and helping out with it all really gave me an appreciation for what my mother and all mothers do everyday!  If you haven't thanked your mother recently for all she did and still does for you, do it!  Now!

 She went down with her mother once, and then kept going by herself for who knows how long!


 Playing at the park was a blast for all.


Birthdays are just plain fun when you are a kid, theirs and mine. 
All required cake and candles.

One of the best toys ever...legos are a blast for all.


The aquarium...You get to pet stingrays and small sharks.

In honor of Louisiana...

 There was a long obsession with making tents on my bed with my sheets.

So Tulsa turned out to be a blast for several months, and the time came for the training to be over and me to move out, and as much as I planned to stay such a short time, things weren't what I planned...(see my next post to know what happened next)

No comments:

Post a Comment